Saturday 16 November 2013

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH OLUMIX @IAM_OLUMIX

Posted by hypeexclusive on 09:43 with No comments
™ Twizzy:
Hey who do we have here
OLUMIX:
Oops!:)
OLUMIX:
This is OLuMix in the house
™ Twizzy:
Whao
What do you do?
OLUMIX:
Music precisely
OLUMIX:
Good music
™ Twizzy:
Oh cool
™ Twizzy:
What kind of music Fam?
OLUMIX:
Thx
OLUMIX:
I do Afropop music
™ Twizzy:
Oh Niceone
Your fans will like to know your. Real names
OLUMIX:
Yup cool
OLUMIX:
Well my names are OLUMIDE OLUKAYODE
OLUMIX:
And my Sunname is AWOLAJA
™ Twizzy:
Oh nice
OLUMIX:
Yup thx
™ Twizzy:
Is it that laja in your surname that made you sing that hit song jahElo
Lol
OLUMIX:
Lolz! Hahhaahahaha!!! Fnny you
OLUMIX:
Nope... Not at all
™ Twizzy:
What brought about that song,because it was a banger
OLUMIX:
Actualy Jah-Elo just came as a freestyle tho
OLUMIX:
Humnnn I can tell you I wasn't planing for that song when it came
OLUMIX:
It all came out throught a period while I was making a beat that has a flavour of those Cele percussions and all that "lolz
™ Twizzy:
Oh cool
The producer of that song is really good
OLUMIX:
So the beat commanded my spirit to a kind of crazy inspiration that particular time ....and I did it....since its good
OLUMIX:
Lolz....Well I produced it myself.
™ Twizzy:
Oh that very good of you
Let leave thayt cos it gone
Your fans need more and better ...
OLUMIX:
Sure
™ Twizzy:
So what label and management are you under?
OLUMIX:
Am highly working more hard for them to be released soon..
™ Twizzy:
They believe In you
OLUMIX:
Well I just got signed to Figure-5 Ent couples of months back now
OLUMIX:
And it has been a lil bit of challenging bcos I'v bn trying to fix up a new feel, nice flow of a neweSt Afropop kind of music along side my baddest official producer QUEBEAT for my fans out there.. Yup
™ Twizzy:
Oh cool
I think it owned by that hardwork Female in the industry lynda right!
™ Twizzy:
Oh coolone bro
Quebeat is cool tho
OLUMIX:
So they shld keep their backs relax... *smily*
™ Twizzy:
Oh yes
OLUMIX:
*Relaxed
OLUMIX:
Yup LYNDA
OLUMIX:
That's ma greatest female Boss ever liveth """woowx"""
OLUMIX:
She's wonderful....bcos she's music herself...so there is no way we won't make bam jamz..
™ Twizzy:
Oh niceone
we have been working for over four years now
™ Twizzy:
So what do you do when you less busy ?
OLUMIX:
wao!! great..
OLUMIX:
Well I hav no other things facing at home but MUSiC
OLUMIX:
I spend most of my days indoor..... And that's 80percent in studio
OLUMIX:
And the remaining 20 eigthr with my PS-3 or movies "lolz
™ Twizzy:
Oh cool
So you Artist play games
™ Twizzy:
You got any Video or abulm?
OLUMIX:
Bcos even when am hungry sometimes I won't know untill I press "ShutDown" on my system in studio ""lolz..
OLUMIX:
Sure game refreshes brains...
OLUMIX:
No album yet.. But shot some videos in the past.. " Been actualy a lil bit long time now tho.. But "ld be working on new videos fpr them soon... *winks*
™ Twizzy:
Oh cool
™ Twizzy:
So how do you cope with Fans?
Especially Female ones?$
OLUMIX:
Yup
™ Twizzy:
And hope your main lady understands?
OLUMIX:
Hmnnnn...Yup
™ Twizzy:
Hmmmm!
OLUMIX:
I cope well "sure...you shld knw female fans always deserves more respects and care to those who understand motherly love and care..
OLUMIX:
Sure...she doesn't react to it....bcos this is bussiness and not just fun...
OLUMIX:
She knw that well....cool
™ Twizzy:
Oh niceone
She must be part of your progress...
™ Twizzy:
So what problems do you face with artist like you or in the industry
OLUMIX:
Sure yea....she has bn supportive too
™ Twizzy:
Oh cool
OLUMIX:
So I remain humble and good to everyone...
OLUMIX:
Lolz... No big deal, am a loyal type and everybody is my friend/fam
™ Twizzy:
Who's the artist looking up to and u like in the industry
OLUMIX:
You knw every artists prooves fitness on their stands....and diff artists with diff groups, categories...but still we are all one...*wink*
™ Twizzy:
Yeah I believe you
OLUMIX:
Wooox....that's a great q "lol
OLUMIX:
so many...
OLUMIX:
Personalties like Don Jazzy, 2baba, DBanj-Bangali
OLUMIX:
Psquare, Asa, TiwA.S, Banky.W, Wizzy, W.C more more...
OLUMIX:
M.I, Vector, I.P Zamani, Olamide etc
™ Twizzy:
O cool
™ Twizzy:
So what should your fans be expecting from you now!
OLUMIX:
They'r doing creativly great.....Yup
™ Twizzy:
Cool
OLUMIX:
Humnnnn
OLUMIX:
They should expect from me ****** soon "lolz..
OLUMIX:
Don't let me let out the cat from the box yet...I like surprises
OLUMIX:
But sha....
OLUMIX:
They shld keep their fingers crossed and keep anticipating for da blaSt soon.....gon b Bounty! Yeeeaaayy!!
OLUMIX:
Just sooneSt!
™ Twizzy:
Okay Boss
Make a shoutout to your fans and family.
OLUMIX:
WoowwW...
OLUMIX:
OLUMiX is right here Making a wonder shoutOUT to ma fans n family out there..
OLUMIX:
Humnnn... Can't realy express how much I love you guys....cos you'v bn behind me all day all time...I won't disappoint you guys with you guys love, support and the massive inspiration from my baddeSt producer "QUEBEAT" and my greateSt female BOSS... The owner and the Godess of FiGURE-5 ENT...humnnn
OLUMIX:
And cuddos to HYPEEXCLUSiVE....*Blaze on* Godbless you all more!
Olumix loves you all


0 comments:

Post a Comment